20% of students are engaged in science because they are interested in doing science. 80% of students are engaged in science because they want to head. department, dean or head of the diploma. Typically, pressure on a student increases when a diploma defense or other important event approaches. Another important scenario the future admission to the magistracy. That is, if you want to learn a couple of years and become a master without scientific publications in any way. If you are out of the first 20%, then you will not have such a question. You are engaged in some projects with interest, do research and get all sorts of interesting results. About these studies and the results will be your article. But for the remaining 80%, the question “What is an article to write about?
is more than relevant. We give three win-win options. The first option: if you are already a graduate student, write on the topic of the diploma. More convenient option can not be. You somehow have to deal with the topic and prepare for protection. In any case, you will write fifty, seventy, or how many diploma pages there. An extra five or ten pages of article on the same topic? Pfff The second option: if you are not a graduate student, but the article is already needed. Remember the theme of some of your kursovik and write about it. Just please DO NOT just rip out a piece of the term paper into a separate file and call it a scientific article! This is bad. Just use a familiar topic.
The third option is suitable if you once spoke at a student conference. Remember what you said there, find your presentation and use it for inspiration. But, if it so happens that you have to write an article at the last moment, find a journal that can publish your scientific article as quickly as possible. For example, the journal “Young scientist” is published weekly, and provides information on the publication within a few seconds after payment. First, you need to collect material. If you took the topic of a diploma or a term paper for an article, find and view all the materials you collected. Surely you have any calculations, tables, graphs.
If you are a humanist, then at least there should be quotes, excerpts. Start with what is already there. Next look for other articles on your topic. With a probability of 146%, you are not the first to undertake to explore this topic. There is a search bar at the very bottom of the “Young Scientist” website: use it. Look for articles in Cyberlenink. Ordinary search engines will help: Google and Yandex, but you need to be more careful with them: separate serious sources from entertainment. Answers@Mail.Ru or site with abstracts not the best choice.